Adult Ally Teacher Coalition
We are working to build a nationwide (and beyond!) Teacher Coalition of educators who support their students in becoming BAE Breakers and use our materials in their teaching.
We rely on adult allies of all kinds to support our work, but educators are among our most important allies.
WE NEED YOU:
- To help share our materials with your students
- Purchase our ‘consent curriculum’ and use our lessons in your classroom (sliding scale available)
- Be a faculty advisor and help students to create a SafeBAE Club in your school (student leaders can register here)
- Encourage your students to become a Certified Peer Educator (you’re welcome to request a preview of the training)
- Host a speaker in your school or classroom – we can provide small interactive classroom presentations or large assemblies, with student leaders or staff
- Help your district to reform their sexual misconduct policy
- Encourage your school administrators to utilize our Accountability Training in Title IX resolutions.
- And more – 360° Schools resources
You can also register to review our Certified Peer Educator Training and share the opportunity with your students or work through the training with them.
There is so much more you can do to support our efforts to make schools and students safer, but these are all good starting places! If you are interested in helping to lead our coalition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!