Help us fight for survivors!
when our co-founders met during the filming of the Netflix documentary “Audrie & Daisy” and has grown to become one of the leading sexual violence prevention organizations in the US.
We started with a simple goal: help to prevent what happened to us from happening to another person.
Help us with our mission!
We believe that by working to educate and empower young people, we can prevent and change the entire way our society responds to sexual violence. We believe that we are the generation who can finally put an end to the shame, secrecy, and failure to support survivors. We know that youth leadership is the answer to lasting and systemic change.
We hope you will join us and believe as strongly as we do in the power and creativity of young people, to disrupt the culture as we know it.
With the incredible support of our adult allies in this work, we have:
- reached an estimated 5 million people with our FREE programs
- reached over 10,000 students with in-person classroom presentations
- estimate that 85% of local direct service agencies are using our prevention content
- have helped thousands of families through our support groups, social media resources, and legal referrals
- reached 5000 students with our annual in-person and virtual Consent Summits
- created a first-of-its-kind virtual peer educator training, registering over 400 students in the first 4 months in all 50 US states
- had over 10 million combined views on our video content
- produced over a dozen youth-created educational short films (and adjoining teaching campaigns)
- over 50,000 collective social media followers
It may seem hard to believe, but we have done all of this with an operating budget that has never exceeded $200,000. IMAGINE how much more we could do, with full-time staff and a marketing budget!